Tuesday 15 April 2014

Thinking of My Proposal...

Hi peeps.

It's the third day of Songkran and I paid homage to my ancestors and great-great ancestors back in my lovely little village by lighting candles and joss sticks at their final resting place. It's a sense of gratification and contentment. After that, we took our big boy back to his NS Camp in Kulim. A tinge of longing popped up seeing him walk back to his flocks. Nevertheless, I'm proud that he's a change person now!

Back to my PhD, I posted a new HLPS application this morning through POS EKSPRESS. Praying hard that this attempt would bear fruit this time around. It's my fourth attempt since 2011. Praying hard that my accumulated good karma would paddle this application across the rough sea to its destination and I would be awarded justly in the near future. Sadhu. Sadhu. Sadhu.



Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment