Sunday 20 July 2014

Off track (2) ...

Good day peeps.

This is the second entry on my new excite. In actuality, there're lots of things that keep me amused. The excitement that come with them is irrefutable. I realised that I got distracted quite easily. Anything goes. yes, anything at all that keep me away from my thesis. My apology to Dr Bala for the promise. I'm yet to forward him the much touted Chapter 1. It supposed to lay in his tray by now since I last saw him a few days before the interview. The interview itself was on June 10 and today is July 20. Oh! My goodness! I'm way behind...time.

And, here it is. Here is the thing that keep me away from my thesis... here is the one who keep away from my study. This is the main distraction...that keep me away from my PhD!


And here is the floor plan that I've been working on day and night. A learnt architect might burst out laughing upon seeing my work. Nevertheless, I'm proud of it. It looks presentable to me. On whether it is workable or not, is another question.



Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment