Friday 15 August 2014

The Come Back ...

Good morning peeps.

It's been a very long time. Yes! It's a long time indeed since I last updated this blog.

I'm back! I've awaken! I'm on track now.



Yes! That's what happening now. I'm back due to a reason, the one and only reason - my supervisor was after me two days ago. The poor supervisor needs to turn in his student's progress report and he had none. Thus, he made a distress call. 

I was speechless. I know it. I know it too well that I've been avoiding him for a good two months. Since I came back from the great HLPS interview, I didn't make any progress. And, that was the main reason I avoided him.

I did it in one night! Yes! You heard me right. I completed my 'hanging' Chapter 1 in less than 24 hours. Yesterday morning, I braved the torrential rain to see him at USM. Though I did mention a few baseless reasons for the overdue task, I admitted - all in all, I have only my good self to blame!

And, this morning, I skipped visiting my beloved parents and began working on Chapter 2. Looking back at the pre-planned schedule, I'm already late by two months. By right, I'm supposed to review my Chapter 2.

Well, that's all for now. Will come back when thing has begun to take shape. I promise.

Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment