Friday 25 April 2014

I'm relieved ...

Good day beautiful people!

It's a Friday. A good night sleep has definitely replenished my energy. I feel fresher and ready to take up the day's challenge. However a call from my mom diminished my what seemed to be a cheerful mood. Dad had a complication again. Praying hard that he'll fully recover in a short time.

Yesterday morning I checked the MOE site knowing that the result for Form Six would be announced. Phew! My boy wasn't offered to do Form Six. Around nine in the morning, I mustered the courage and visited the MOE site again. This time hoping to see the result for Matriculation Programme.

My heart leap in joy. My son got a place in a matriculation college. Only god knows how I felt at that very moment. I'm relieved! A bright future lay ahead of him. He'll be registering at the college on May 25.



Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment