Wednesday 23 April 2014

My Depleted Brain Cells ..

Hi peeps.

I'm lethargic!



 I'm very very tired these past few days. It all began last week. A week which was meant for celebration had turned out to be an extremely busy one. I attended prayers after prayers. The last one was at my parents' house.

I feel guilty. Yes, I do feel extremely guilty to my study. I didn't glance at any articles or journals. I didn't even think about it. With loads of work waiting to be settled, I just couldn't bring myself to think about my PhD.

As for this week, piles of pupils' exercise books are stranded on my table. I couldn't have them checked and marked on time as I'm the teacher-on-duty this whole week. Nonetheless, those books were cleared yesterday when I made up my mind to stay back up to half past four in the afternoon.

I'm lethargic!

I can't think straight. I've made a few silly mistakes which I shouldn't be making them at all. I blame it on the depleted brain cells. The lack of sleep plays a vital part in the depletion process.

I'm overworked! I need to take a rest!

Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment