Monday 14 April 2014

The Topic

Hi peeps.

Choosing a topic was the toughest thing of all in this journey. I've talked about this to my supervisor back in 2011, a few days before my masters degree convocation. Back then, I was suggested to do a research on e-books. Two years after that I was still holding on to e-books. E-books was my topic year in and year out. Each time I filed in a scholarship application, e-books would definitely be the topic.

For your information, I gave up HLP, the full time scholarship this very year. I decided to do it with my own expenses, and with a heavy heart I forked out 3K  and registered myself at my dream university as I've talked about it here.

Well, back to the research topic, I decided to settle on Chromebook and its effects on the teaching of English. I was lucky to have the blessing from my supervisor. I turned in a simple proposal and it was accepted December last year.

The cloudbooks was chosen as a tool in this research once 41 units were delivered to my school late last year. It's a great sign from the above.

And, today is the 2nd day of Songkran. Have a blessed new year folks!



Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment