Saturday 12 April 2014

The Inaugural Post

Hi peeps.
This is my second blog. The first one was made known to others and I couldn't really able to pour out my deep thoughts. I decided to create this blog solely due to me new journey - a long lonely journey!
I embarked on this pilgrimage early this year. By right, I've been contemplating to start this journey when I'd just concluded my second journey. However,  I was hoping and praying for the help. As the help had never arrived, I made up my mind.

On the February 7, I mustered the courage and registered myself as a PhD student at USM, Penang. To cut the long story short I'm now a PhD student - a self-funding student. This blog is dedicated to my journey towards a betterment in knowledge and self esteem.

Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment