Thursday 12 June 2014

A Day before the Big Day ...

Good day peeps.

A day before the BIG day was a travelling day. Hubby worked half day on that day. It was a very hectic day for both of us. He went to work early in the morning and went down to our own home to fetch the car. We needed that car for travelling a long distance. He came back at 11 in the morning for break. He went off again.

As for me, I was wide awake at five and couldn't go back to sleep. At seven, I was already sitting upright in front of the PC, trying my very best to complete the proposal. At the same time, I was hoping that my supervisor would reply my email and guide me through the stuck theoretical framework. But as the time flew, there's no glimpse of the replied email. I made up my mind. I scrutinised the proposal for the last time and printed it out.

Something struck me! I just couldn't print it out and staple it at the corner. It had to be bound and given a facelift; at least with a coloured front page cover with a transparent plastic to shield the rest of the piece. After a little contemplating, I rushed to town to have them bound; three copies altogether. And, thanks goodness! It was done in a short time.

By three, everything was set. We left home at approximately three in the afternoon. Even though the weather was scorching, there was a shower of blessing. It was drizzling for a few minutes. Hubby looked tense though. Most probably due to the rush and his hectic work.

Sophyta

No comments:

Post a Comment