Friday 26 February 2016

I'm coming back ...

Dear Sophyta,

OMG! I'm astonished! I'm dumbfounded! I'm speechless!
It's 8 month. You've abandoned your study for eight long month and you feel nothing. What a student you are.

Your dear supervisor had updated your progress without seeing you twice. He must be very put off. You have disappointed him, Sophyta! You're vain. Wake up! Your grant will expire in three year's time. Three years isn't a long time.

Conclude your three-chapter proposal and get it done quick. Manage your time! I'm glad that you have begun constructing your pre and post test. Go and pay your dear supervisor a visit next Friday. Give me your words, will you?

The picture below is the main excuse that keeps you from progressing. Remember to split hobby from work and study!


Sophyta


No comments:

Post a Comment